(I'm totally waving at you from the beach)
Things I Did Right
1. Stopped at Walgreen's to get some "I know he'll eat this" stuff for the three-year-old on the way to the hotel.
2. Packed the perfect amount of toys and managed to bring them all home in almost the same condition.
3. Didn't overpack my own clothes for once.
Things I Did Wrong
1. Got sunburned, but only on my left shoulder.
2. Didn't drink enough water because I'm a cheapskate who wouldn't pay $4 for a bottle of Fiji water, thank you very much.
3. Shouted the word Pornography! in a ballroom full of my husband's business colleagues. (I had a good reason, I swear)
Things I Learned
1. My three-year-old is a better traveler than I would have given him credit for.
2. The contents of an adult stomach can fit neatly into a disposable kid's cup in an emergency.
3. There is NOTHING GOOD in walking distance from the Ritz-Carlton in Manalapan, Florida.
Obligatory Weird Vacation Occurrences
1. Met a reality-TV star.
2. Tripped over a highway in the ocean.
3. Landed at an airport with no radar.
It's good to be home.
How was your week?