|Me for the last month|
For now, I'll give you all some updates, if you're interested.
1. Still at work on my new work-in-progress, which is still titled Chronic, much to my dismay.
2. Still waiting to hear from a whole lotta agents on my most recent batch of queries.
3. I've been reading like a fiend lately, and I would highly recommend all of these to people:
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson, Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson, and English As A Second Language by Megan Crane.
4. Next week, Mockingjay comes out, and I'm so excited I might pee a little.
5. My son started preschool last week (just a two week summer session before the real thing in fall) and it was heartbreaking, and exhilarating. The handful of hours to myself each week stretch out before me like the most delicious buffet you've ever seen.
I'd love to promise that I'll be around more, but I just can't. My own laziness knows no bounds. In the meantime, know that I appreciate every one of you that comes to read, whether or not I know about it.
So what have you all been up to?