Monday, March 14, 2011

Open Letters



Dear Daylight Savings,


Welcome back! I'm so thrilled to see you again! Please don't go anywhere ever again!


Ecstatically,
Me





Dear Husband,

I'm quite certain snoring would be an extenuating circumstance at my trial. Just food for thought.

Love,
Me



Dear Allergies,


I get it. You're here. I'm giving you all the goodies--the nose spray, the eyedrops, the humidifier. How do you keep coming up with new ways to torture me?


Go Away Please,
Me




Dear Powers-That-Be-Who-Shall-Remain-Nameless,


Ball's in your court, people. Just saying.


Patiently,
Me

3 comments:

Stina said...

Love the allergies one. Definitely not the one the pharmaceutical companies would use to promote their products--unless they can put a positive spin on it. Which they will. (Confussions of a Former Drug Rep)

Kari Marie said...

I agree the allergy one is great, although I like the husband one too (I can relate-unfortunately he could write his own dear wife letter thanks to the allergies).

Eleven Eleven said...

My favorite part of life is the first little while after I hit the ball into the powers-that-be's court. The high of doing my part is still fresh, and I'm into my favorite part of the game; the watching and the waiting. Of course, if the powers-that-be toy with me and take their sweet time, that is the worst. Hopefully they will be merciful and volley back to you soon.