Sunday, September 19, 2010

And the People who #speakloudly better than me...

Melanie at Reclusive Bibliophile has taken on the impressive task of collecting all of the responses to the attack on Break.  You'll find her list, full of lovely, talented people who made a lot more sense in their responses than I did.  In particular, I'd draw your attention to Myra McEntire, who brings the pain to Mr. Scroggins as one of his fellow Christians in such a dreamy way she almost makes me want to join her church.


Here's the list.  Read, get loud.


- Liz

1 comment:

J.A. Souders said...

I keep meaning to do a post, I'll guess I'll be writing one for tomorrow. Le Sigh. It's a shame people do this and force authors to defend themselves, when it should be the accuser who should be defending his point.

Oh and I've got an award for you over at my blog. Go on and pick it up. :D www.jasouders.blogspot.com