2. Autocomplete on Google has been responsible for more than a few giggles in my experience.
3. I endured some mega-drama over the weekend, and it left me feeling strangely unaffected.
4. The puppet Hoggle, from Labyrinth was transported by plane at some point, and left at baggage claim. It's now on permanent display at the Unclaimed Baggage Center Museum.
5. Mona Lisa has no eyebrows.
6. I hate mayonnaise.
8. Tall Clubs International offers $1000 scholarships to men under 21 who are 6'2" or taller, and women under 21 who are 5'10" or taller. (Missed it by an inch--damn!)
9. Yawns are so contagious that even blind people will yawn if they hear someone else yawn. (And if you're as susceptible as my mom, you yawned just reading that word four times.)
10. No one knows what Shakespeare really looked like. There was never a portrait of him painted during his lifetime.
That is all.