Monday, March 15, 2010

Ten Weird Things

1. I just started typing "Can I..." on Google and the auto-complete drop down menu offered up "Can I get pregnant from a dog?" as one of my options.




2. Autocomplete on Google has been responsible for more than a few giggles in my experience.




3. I endured some mega-drama over the weekend, and it left me feeling strangely unaffected.




4. The puppet Hoggle, from Labyrinth was transported by plane at some point, and left at baggage claim. It's now on permanent display at the Unclaimed Baggage Center Museum.



5. Mona Lisa has no eyebrows.





6. I hate mayonnaise.







7. This.





8. Tall Clubs International offers $1000 scholarships to men under 21 who are 6'2" or taller, and women under 21 who are 5'10" or taller. (Missed it by an inch--damn!)





9. Yawns are so contagious that even blind people will yawn if they hear someone else yawn. (And if you're as susceptible as my mom, you yawned just reading that word four times.)





10. No one knows what Shakespeare really looked like. There was never a portrait of him painted during his lifetime.


(Not him!)


That is all.

- Liz

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got that weird commie singer in there. I was going to be disappointed if you didn't.

MJ Heiser said...

This totally should be MSN content. I approve heartily. Especially the thing about yawning. *yawn*

Liz Czukas said...

Yay! I made you yawn! And watch the weird commie singer!

- Liz

aketter1 said...

Also, white ducks and woodchucks wearing pants are always funny. FYI.

Kristan said...

"(And if you're as susceptible as my mom, you yawned just reading that word four times.)"

LOL! I almost did too...

Eleven Eleven said...

Oh, man! Five ten? If only I knew! I never thought there would be a perk besides reaching things on the top shelf.

Also, I need to know, how do you feel about Miracle Whip?

Invulnerability to mega-drama ...that's like x-ray vision or invisibility. You have one seriously awesome super power.

Liz Czukas said...

MIracle Whip is worse than mayo. Glack!