1. Julia Child was 6'2". Also, a really fascinating woman if Julie & Julia is any indication. Great movie, and I expect to add it to my will-watch-it-anytime-it's-on list.
2. When cleaning out the toy box, I really need to get the toys out of sight before the boy starts playing with all of them again.
3. Sometimes, I wish antidepressants were available in blow dart form. I'd hit the streets loaded for bear.
4. I never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever want to be in a ground war in the Pacific. Thank you, HBO for giving me another glimpse of a life I never want.
5. Butter sauce risotto ROCKS.
6. Warm weather is a rare jewel to be cherished and admired when you live in Wisconsin.
7. I need to stop slacking on my blog. (That particular lesson is one I've been learning over the last few weeks, not just the weekend.)
What did you learn?